HireClix, a boutique recruitment marketing agency, helps corporate talent acquisition teams through recruitment marketing and strategic consulting services. HireClix helps clients leverage consumer digital marketing practices, social media and search engines to enhance their recruitment marketing strategy and drive applicants and eventually hires for the client organization. HireClix helps clients diversify from traditional recruitment media and develop a new recruitment marketing mix built to drive quality candidates and build brand.
Responsible for the timely entry and payment of the organization’s global payables. The individual will work collaboratively with the organization’s Accounting Department to ensure accurate coding of expenditures and proper accruals are completed.
The incumbent may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity:
- Responsible for assisting Accounts Payable functions including invoicing, matching, batching, record retention, check runs and mailings.
- Responsible for responding to vendor inquiries to ensure the organization protects working capital while managing the timely payment of payables.
- Match Vendor invoices to Client invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Resolve internal issues relating to Purchase Orders and Receiving to ensure an efficient purchase order system.
- Responsible for recording accrued liabilities for invoices not yet received
- Ensure all transactions are processed in accordance with the organizations Approval Authority Matrix
- Responsible for maintaining compliance in all accounts payable related activities
- Assist in audits as necessary.
- Maintain strong working relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Perform additional tasks as required.
Requirements, Skills & Attributes:
- Detail oriented, organized individual with ability to multi-task and be flexible in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication, and problem-solving skills are essential
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks (Google’s G Suite helpful)
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Efficient with communication and collaboration
- Accounting knowledge: 1 year (Required)
- Accounts Payable experience: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Associate Degree (Preferred)
Applicants must apply online and no in-person candidates will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Retirement Plan with matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Community Service Days
- Only full-time employees eligible
- TBD (likely mainly remote to start due to COVID-19 restrictions, but eventually in office)
- Personal protective equipment required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place